Buy Online Euthasol Solution
Pentobarbital Sodium and Phenytoin Sodium
For use in dogs for humane, painless, and rapid euthanasia.
Active ingredients pentobarbital sodium and phenytoin sodium result in humane, painless, and rapid euthanasia.
- Indicated for use in dogs to induce painless, humane, and rapid euthanasia resulting from cerebral death triggered by active ingredients pentobarbital sodium and phenytoin sodium.
- Intravenous (IV) administration produces rapid anesthetic action and smooth, quick onset of unconsciousness.
- Dosage is 1 mL per 10 lb of body weight.
- IV administration is preferred. Intracardiac injection is also possible.
- Available in 100 mL, multiple-dose vials.
WARNING: For canine euthanasia only. Must not be used for therapeutic purposes. Do not use in animals intended for food.